Friday, November 12, 2010

UTAH BOUND..

Well today is the day … It’s actually came super fast. Later today we are loading up the car. Actually the car will be loaded but anyway we are driving the 19hrs to St. George Utah :) Where my parents are meeting us at there condo , then they will take the kids home to Utah with them and then Ryan and I will head to Long Beach , CA where we will board our cruise for the Baja .YAY! Ryan has never been on a cruise so I know he is going to LOVE it.. Our cruise is a week then we will drive back to Utah spend some time with Ry’s family then head to St. George for Thanksgiving dinner with my family , where my brother Justin will meet us (He is living in Arizona .) And then the big FRIDAY shopping day ! Then back to driving..:( Ry and I are going to be doing A LOT of driving.. But it will be worth it.. Well SOOO LOONG! I gotta get packing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment